At SIXHUNTERS we are seeking a Financial Business Controller for an international company specializing in security personnel in different environments.
PURPOSE AND COMPETENCES
- Manage and improve the local organization's financial and business performance and direct local accounting and payroll operations under supervision from the Finance Director and Managing Director.
- Support the organization in maintaining positive revenue and financial growth, formulating sound financial strategies; arrange local funding, implementing solid internal controls, achieving organizational targets, developing financial plans that support organizational strategy, secure payroll and accounting and report in time and correct to HQ all that has to be reported.
- Be the spider in the web, making sure that the company is financially operating well and in a controlled manner.
- Ensures sound business decisions together with the MD/FD and that the company stays out of harm’s way.
- Be the link between the Spanish management and HQ in the Netherlands.
- Financial management/steering/oversight
- Managing accounting and payroll administration
- Preparing financial reports for HQ
- Analyzing financial data
- Monitoring and improving internal controls
- Participating in budgeting and latest estimate processes
- Preparation and control of the Cash flow Forecast
- Control of the KPI report to HQ
- Streamlining accounting functions and operations
- Evaluating and managing risks
- Coordinating audit processes
- Support HQ with ad hoc requests
- Arranging and maintaining adequate funding/being the liaison towards banks
- Set up and reviewing cost prices in tender/bids
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Monitoring expenditures
- At least 3 years in similar position
- Proven experience in/knowledge of financial management
- Proficiency in accounting software and office software (excel)
- Profound knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
- Good communication skills, clear, straight and fair
- Strong leadership qualities, taking ownership
- Excellent interpersonal skills, convincing others
- Analytical skills, seeing both the big picture and relevant details
- Entrepreneurial oriented, but staying critical
- Quick adapter to changes
- Able to deal with non-financial staff