At SIXHUNTERS we are seeking a Finance Manager (Spain) for an international company specializing in security personnel in different environments.
- Financial administration and reporting
- Payroll administration
- Risk management and auditing
- Cash Management/Treasury/Banking
- Cost control
- Business planning/financial proposals
- Provide leadership on finance matters in a broad sense.
- Maintaining full compliance with all applicable F&A, tax and banking, either legal or group required, external or internal.
- Provide professional vision, initiatives, support and decisive action to accomplish the company’s approved objectives and plans.
- Provide undisputed reliability and confidentiality towards all responsible matters.
- Shows ownership and self-reflection and promotes such accountability within the company too. Heading the departments engaged, firm, fair and with stature.
- Act as financial conscience within the company.
- Taking operational care and is in charge of all F&A (related) matters.
- Stimulating and motivating the non-finance professionals/colleagues to higher level of awareness, achievement, engagement, competency and professionalism.
- Creates and supports an atmosphere of ‘a privilege to work here’.
- Understands the differences and similarities between people. Is sensitive for the surroundings, but acts firm and clear.
- Has IT appetite and an entrepreneurial attitude.
- Is in charge of risk management.
- Embodies structure and discipline.
- Makes sure that the company is properly funded and solvent. Is the liaison to local financial institutes.
- PROFICIENCY in the Spanish and English language at a professional work lev
- Academic level in Finance
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a similar environment and position. Preferably international company past
- Profound knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Cognos Controller would be an advantage
- Knowledge and experiences with SOX
- Basic knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS
- Dealing with non-financials
- Getting it done
- International awareness
- Organizational sensitivity
- Persistent/firm, Convincing and Consulting
- Inquisitive Capacity for entrepreneurship