At SIXHUNTERS we are looking for a Financial Controller to an international food company located in the Northwest of Madrid.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Primary mission will be to manage the Business P&L and the Finance reports, with the support of the corporate structure and in line with the company’s culture and values.
Reporting to the European Financial Director, he/she will be responsible for:
- Budgeting and forecasting: leading annual budget process in consultation with Cluster Executives, providing reporting mechanisms to facilitate overall budgetary control.
- Accounting & Controlling: managing all journal entries including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Assets and, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting, Revenue Recognition and Treasury.
- Reporting: provide timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with Group Policies and local GAAP/IFRS.
- Leading the annual statutory audit process, liaise with external auditors and local finance team.
- Coordinate internal audit reviews and follow-ups.
- Managing, coaching and developing the local finance team.
- Reporting, forecasting and managing cash flow.
- Managing the capex investment program.
- Ability to deal and work face-to-face with our key customer.
- University degree (preferably in Economics, Business, Finance).
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- MS Office and SAP/ERP.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience as Financial Controller in the food industry or similar fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Planning & Organisation.
- Analysis capacity.
- Pressure tolerance.
- Teamwork capacity.