At SIX we are seeking a dedicated, highly skilled & experienced
Controller to manage accounting operations of a based real estate project.
We are looking for a team player who has previous experience in real state sector, excellent project management and communication skills, a sense of customer care and an eye for quality.
The Controller will primarily oversee the day-to-day accounting and financial reporting operations of real estate project. Responsibilities have emphasis on financial performance, accountability, financial analysis, corporate compliance, reporting and internal controls.
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/yearly financial packages for management, lenders, and investors.
- Analyze and modify financial reports as needed.
- Create and update monthly schedules that support the balance sheet and certain line items in the income statement.
- Continue to improve the efficiency of the accounting recordation as well as the monthly closing process.
- Adjust journal entries.
- Balance inter-company transactions.
- Generate reports that forecast short- and long-term capital needs.
- Implement and create standard operating procedures.
- Oversee bank reconciliations.
- Prepare financial management reports and assist Property Manager for monthly meetings with the executives.
- Address tax notices.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in real state sector is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years previous experience in a Controller role requires.
- 3+ years in property management Accounting/Bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Experience with Sage accounting software required.
- Advanced English speaking skills required.
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Extremely organized and focused on timeliness, accuracy, and process improvement.
- Proficient in data/bill pay entry and cut off concepts.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and paperless process.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and think outside the box.