We are looking for one team leader to one of the leading and most innovative dental company in the sector. It is an international company, present worldwide, offering a wide variety of products for dentists and dental technicians.
OBJECTIVE OF THE POST
Coordinate a new team work aimed at supervising the Technical Documentation for existing clinical/technical dental medical devices. Monitoring product conformity, in line with current and future global legal and regulatory requirements.
- Specialist support for Technical Documentation (MDR).
- Regular updating of the Technical Documentation as part of post-market surveillance activities (this includes biological evaluation, clinical evaluation, risk management).
- Creation and supervision of regulatory documents for country-specific registrations.
- Adaptation of the Technical Documentation in the context of product changes.
- Regulatory support in creating customer information, including examination and approval.
- University degree in natural sciences or dental technology/dental medicine (biology, chemistry, pharmacy, dentistry…).
- English for bussines - written and spoken minimun C1 (documentation, writing and communication task with the team in an international environment).
OTHER DESIRABLE REQUIREMENTS
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical devices (advantageous).
- Final degree project or master's degree final Project (TFG or TFM) related to the vacancy / good grade due to exhaustive documentation work.
- German language skills.
- ERASMUS experience in an english-speaking country.
- Team Management.
- Ability and enjoyment of document management and Reading tasks.
- Communication skills.
- Organization and planning.
- Positive attitude.
- Honesty and profesional ethics.